PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION
* Please fill out the application completely to avoid delays in processing your application. If you have a question about something on the application please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For your privacy we have made part 2 downloadable (above).
There are two ways to access our JumpStart Fund:
Learn to Earn Matched Savings:
* If you would like to earn money towards a future repair or if you do not qualify for the emergency safety repair you may apply for the “Learn to Earn” Matched Savings. You will be eligible for up to $600.00 towards future repairs through this opportunity.
Safety Repair Grant:
* One adult in the household must be employed to qualify for emergency vehicle repair funding unless you have a referral from a community agency.
* Please provide proof of employment and employment income.
* The JumpStart Fund will assist with emergency safety repairs only and will require the vehicle be brought in for inspection to verify these repairs. There may be a fee attached to this depending on the situation.
* This is a one time opportunity only. There is further funding available through our Learn to Earn Matched Savings if needed.
* The applicant is responsible for all agreed upon costs (diagnosis, inspection, portion of safety repair) at the time the work is completed. No work will be completed without a signed agreement between applicant and a representative of the JumpStart Fund.